- Heavy duty steel frame design reduces flexing and features a superior finish and aluminum trunnion table support for long-lasting durability
- 1 HP, 115V/230V, 1 phase TEFC motor with 2 speeds: 1,620 FPM and 3,340 FPM for wood and non-ferrous metal cutting
- Two-speed pulley with easy tensioning system
- Durable aluminum, rubber-coated upper and lower 9 spoke wheels are precision balanced for superior blade tracking
- Oversized 15 3/4 in. x 18 7/8 in. precision ground cast iron table with t-slot miter capability tilts 3° left to 45° right with a positive stop at 90°
14-Inch 1HP Steel Frame Band Saw. @ speeds for added convenience, Heavy Duty Steel Frame Construction. All Ball Bearing upper and lower Guides. 2 Durable aluminum, rubber tireed, 9 spoke precision balanced wheels for superior blade tracking. Dust brush on lower wheel keeps blades clean; poly v-belt drive for smooth operation. Over sized table 15 3/4-Inch by 18 7/8-Inch precision ground cast iron; 4-Inch intregral dust port. Takes a standard 93 1/2-Inch blade.
List Price: $ 759.99
Price: $ 629.99