- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry.
- Supplied with 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling.
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit.
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.
- Equipped with one HEPA main filter that is flat and are positioned over the collection area for maximum capacity with a compact design.
The new CT26 incorporates increased capacity, innovation and versatility into this new design. With the dual mode power activation, the user chooses either a tool activated or manual activated start-up. This CT (Cleantec) unit is extremely mobile, with a sturdy chassis, extra large low abrasion rear tires, and double swivel casters up front to easily negotiate any obstacle. The CT26 dust extractor can be secured in place with a single point foot brake. The filter bags have even been redesigned t
List Price: $ 595.00
Price: $ 595.00
An introduction to Festool CT Dust extractors by Marc Spagnuolo, from theWoodWhisperer.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5