- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Combine with a Festool dust extractor to achieve near dust-free performance.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- MMC electronics provide soft start, variable speed, constant speed under load, and current and thermal overlad protection.
Festools TS 55 EQ keeps all the great features of its predecessor and adds new features that make the plunge saw more convenient, more capable and more user friendly. A new, larger Thumb Interlock makes it easier to switch on the power and pivot the blade down for cutting, while a new Blade Lock disconnects the power switch, and locks the blade down in position for removal. Plunge cuts in the middle of a workpiece are easier than ever, since the riving knife is now spring loaded, and automatical
List Price: $ 550.00
Price: $ 550.00
This is a promotional video by Festool on the TS Plunge cut saw and Guide rail system.
Video Rating: 5 / 5