- Contains 675 of 5 most used screws
- Includes self-tapping screw sizes for pocket-screw joinery
- All Kreg screws feature a deep No. 2 square drive
- Includes a durable easy-to-carry case
- Includes a a needlepoint self-tapping tip
This kit contains five of Kreg’s most popular self-tapping screw sizes for Pocket-Screw Joinery, all in a durable and easy-to-carry case. All Kreg screws feature a deep No. 2 square drive, a needlepoint self-tapping tip, and a hard plastic case built for strength. The kit comes complete with 150 count each of SPS-F1, SPS-C1, SML-F125, and SML-C125 screws as well as 75 count of SML-C250B screws.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 22.51
- Deep square drive for optimum driver engagement
- Large Maxi-Loc head provides incredible hold strength
- Blue-Kote finish for amazing weather-resistant finish
- Case-hardened steel means no bending and no breaking
- Self-tapping tip requires no pilot holes
Designed for pocket-hole systems, Kreg pocket-hole screws increase the strength of a pocket-hole joint. Cut-thread pattern prevents splitting. Coarse thread is for any combination of softwoods, plywood, and composites, and fine is for hardwoods. Assortment includes 150 each of #6 x 1″ fine, #7 x 1″ coarse, #7 x 1-1/4″ fine, and #8 x 1-1/4″ coarse. It also includes 75 of the Blue-Kote weather-resistant #8 x 2-1/2″ coarse screws.
List Price: $ 23.49
Price: $ 23.49