- M18 compact hammer drill’s digital power management–overload protection prevents damage to tool and battery in abusive situations
- M18 impact driver utilizes a 1/4-inch hex quick-change chuck for easy bit changes and a variable-speed trigger
- Both tools use a built-in LED light to illuminate work surfaces
- A 1/4-inch hex quick-change chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable-speed trigger provides increased user control
- The driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
List Price: $ 666.00
Price: $ 308.99
The high-torque Milwaukee M18 18V 1/2in. cordless compact driver is only 7 3/4in. long to fit into tight areas. Built tough to withstand any jobsite condition you throw at it. The tool balance, weight and grip have been optimized to reduce fatigue. Superior bit grip prevents frequent bit retightening and lost bits. Li-Ion battery delivers a long run time between charges.