- POWER: This Bosch Random Orbit Sander/Polisher features a powerful 6.5-Amp motor which provides heavy sanding and extended tool life so you can get the job done for longer.
- CONTROL: Includes soft start for reduced start-up torque, variable speed to match speed to any work piece and vacuum port for dust collection and mess-free sanding.
- DUAL-MODE: Provides two sanding modes – random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and “turbo” driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode.
- SPEED: Set desired speed using a dial and Constant Response circuitry takes it from there, maintaining pad speed under heavy loads and protecting against overload.
- PROTECTED: The 1250DEVS Random Orbit Sander/Polisher is back by a 1-year unconditional Bosch warranty.
The 1250DEVS features two distinct sanding modes, an extremely aggressive turbo driven, eccentric orbit sanding mode for very aggressive sanding, as well as a conventional random orbit sanding mode for normal stock removal and fine finishing. With the flip of a lever, the sanding mode can be easily changed. The desired speed is set using a speed dial and Constant Response circuitry maintains the desired speed under load. The 1250DEVS comes with a Bosch microcellular hook-&-loop sanding pad. These soft pads deliver finer, smoother, flatter surface finishes, due to their ability to conform to the surface of the workpiece and due to the elastic support of the pads’ plastic inlays. (Bosch also offers two other optional microcellular pad accessories, an extra-soft pad for use in fine finishing and for use on more-contoured workpieces, and a hard pad for fastest stock removal of flat surfaces. User comfort has been addressed on the 1250DEVS in its PowerGrip, contoured head, compact 7.7 In.-diameter circumference barrel, and standard-equipment auxiliary handle. The Bosch 1250DEVS features a passive dust collection system, which maximizes its efficiency when used with a vacuum-based dust collection system. Large channels in the pads allow debris to be easily pulled through vacuum port. Bosch internal testing determined that the 1250DEVS captured an impressive 96 percent of material removed. The dust port is sized for the optional Bosch vac hoses, and an adapter is included for attachment to 1-1/4 In. and 1-1/2 In. hoses. Other Bosch accessories that can be used with the 1250DEVS turbo sander are Bosch 6 In. sanding discs and as buffing and sponge applicator pads. The 1250DEVS is built to last, with durability features that include a rugged aluminum gear housing, bearings and gears and switch that are sealed against dust, including solid surface material.