- 3.0 Amp motor spins the pad at 8,000 – 12,000 OPM
- Shorter height minimizes the distance between user and work piece
- Design reduces vibration and the rubber over-mold in critical areas reduces user fatigue
- Dust-sealed switch for dust protection for longer switch life
- Dust bag has one-hand locking system
The DEWALT DWE6324K 5″ Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander features a 3.0 Amp motor that spins the pad at 8,000 – 12,000 OPM. Its shorter height allows the user to get closer to work piece for sanding. It has a rubber over-mold in all of the critical areas of the sander to reduce user fatigue. A separate counterweight design reduces vibration for improved comfort and an improved dust-sealed switch to protect against dust ingestion for longer switch life. Improved dust collection that interfaces with our vacuum locking system. The dust bag has one-hand locking system – and the port is designed to fit directly to DWV010 or DWV012 dust collectors. To attach dust port to other vacs with 1 1/4″ hoses use WV9000 universal quick connector. Commonly used for sanding wood, sanding metal, sanding plastics. Includes: Sander, Dust Bag, Owners Card, Carrying Case (bag).