- Powerful ball bearing 3/4 HP induction motor provides power for small and large sanding operations on various materials
- Separate aluminum tables for sanding disc and belt with miter gauge
- Cast Iron base reduces vibration and helps keep the sander stable during use
- Sanding belt tilts up to 90 degrees vertical, unsupported underside allows for sanding of curved work pieces
- Dust collection system with included dust bag and adjustable port, keeps work are cleaner
The PCB420SA features a powerful 3/4 HP induction ball bearing motor that delivers 3,450 RPMs for the belt and 2,160 FPM on the disc for rapid, proficient sanding. The sander utilizes standard 4″x 36″ sanding belts and 8″ diameter sanding discs. The single knob belt tracking adjustment allows professionals to fine-tune belt alignment simply, while a quick release belt tension control makes changing belts almost effortless. It also includes a built-in dust port and bag that aids in keeping work areas virtually free of sawdust, as well as two large, die-cast aluminum tables (belt: 4-15/16″ x 6-11/16″; disc: 5-29/32″ x 10-25/64″) that tilt 0-45 degrees for precise belt and disc sanding. A convenient miter gauge is available for meticulous angle cuts on either table.